Old 12-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #880
patchwork
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
HELP!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm trying to decide whether to be worried or if this is somehow part of the story. Has anyone gotten the MVP, ROY, etc. and if so, exactly when did u receive the award and credit?

I ask because I just finished the last game of the regular season. In past games this is when it would award you your VC for season milestones, you would be awarded MVP and ROY should u have won it, and subsequently receive your signature shoe. Yet when my season ended, it just took right to the next game, the 1st game of the playoffs. No awards, no VC, nothing. So I thought well maybe the awards won't be given out until the playoffs have begun like in real life. But I checked NBA.com and under my team's information it already says I won the scoring title, rookie of the year, MVP, all defensive team, etc. Yet the game itself had no mention of any of it so far.

So again, does anyone have any knowledge of this or has progressed this far to know if it's coming later in the playoffs somehow or whether or not I just got screwed with a glitch perhaps?
Pretty sure it's after the playoffs, when the NBA Champions are crowned and you are in the off-season that you get all the VC for those.