View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #11
FaceMask
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New APF Mod Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I definitely appreciate the effort, but as mentioned, I feel the community has squeezed the APF fruit dry at this point. You'd be better off concepting ideas of football IPs to pitch to developers instead of using your time on an old game that is mostly likely not going to get resurrected.

Honestly, if it's something you want to do and are passionate about it, don't let anyone stop you.
You make a fair point, and honestly I think all of us (myself included) have spent a lot of time pontificating on what we want out of a new football game, but almost no time supporting indie and mid-major efforts, or at the very least going to companies directly which is a lot easier to do today than it ever has been.

But, on the other hand, couldn't a well thought-out redo of All-Pro Football along with some concept creatives & mood boards and even some companion storylines, be a strong stake in showing what we want? If nothing else, couldn't it be used (along with some photoshopped creatives) as part of the pitching package?
Advertisements - Register to remove