View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 01:49 AM   #1012
Superman38134
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I don't usually call a "foul," but what just happened to me made me want to throw the controller through my television set.

I just played the game where you meet with Ellis before a game in which you bet that you will score more points than him. The loser has to post all over social media that the other player is the best scorer in the league. Well...

First of all, my player is a 92 overall. All of his offensive stats are maxed out as well as most of his defensive stats (I bought VC on PSN). Over the past 10 games I'd say it is safe to say that I'm averaging (off the bench) about 30 points per game. I'm EASILY hitting 45% of my shots and its not uncommon for me to be around 60-65%.

Well, needless to say I could not BUY A SHOT in this game. AT ALL. It was so ridiculously obvious that this whole scenario was scripted as Ellis made bucket after bucket.

Great shot defense by me, doesn't matter, Ellis scores. Hack him to death on the way to the net, doesn't matter he makes it and one. So freaking ridiculous.
Well I'm not sure what happened with your game, but I've played Ellis 3 different times. First 2 I had to try to outscore him and the last I had to tally more assists. I beat him all 3 times. And my guy is an 89 now