Old 12-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #86
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Nice. So much wrong with that video. No one with a brain will say the game is perfect. However, bringing this back on topic, are you really trying to say you don't get this in Live? If you are really going to say that, I'll go away. There would be no point in discussing anything further with people willing to lie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Then you can go ahead and go away. Are you sitting with me during my playthrough of Live? If you aren't, then you probably shouldn't assume anything that I'm seeing.

If I was seeing the same thing in Live, I wouldn't be sitting here playing the game. I've seen the videos early on of the guy running in circles in the key. It was terrible. The point remains, I have not seen it. If I did, I'd be done just the same.

If it gets to the point where all games are using that type of junk to keep a game close, then it's time for me to quit gaming as a whole. I've not seen it in Live thus far. I see it every time I start up the other game.

If it happens, and the EA devs start sliding things like that in my game through updates, you'll hear me be just as vocal about it. I shall picket just like the rest of you.