Old 12-10-2013, 05:03 PM   #147
Flightwhite24
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
If NBA Live Has a Future, It Has to Look Radically Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
I guess what all of this boils down to amongst the "basketball experts" The Live Fanboys, the 2k Fanboys, the people from EA signing up in secret on here to praise the game, and then the regular real OS members.... I have one question for you... do you feel EA Sports is legitmately warranted in asking for a full 59.99 for this year's title?

That's all want to know. Yes or no.

No "you just need to learn to play the game"... or "Iv'e seen this game do things I haven't seen in a basketball game in 10 years"... or EA Sucks 2k RULES!!!...

Do you think EA should charge people full price for this game.. I don't mean the "patched" version. I mean that game that people actually dropped their money on.. the game that's on the disk.. not the patches that are "in the works".. 60.00... yes or no.

It's a legitimate question seeing that not all games launch at full price... so I wanna know.
I think it's worth it for what i look for. And that's coming from a graphics whore in myself.

I'm huge on graphics!! But this game is just plain fun. I listen to others opinions/takes on games but at the end if the day it's what I choose to do. No reviewer/OS member/Mod no matter who it is or what there opinion of the a game can make me purchase/not purchase a game. I find it VERY EASY to respect others opinions. I don't always agree but I do respect and don't try to use underlying tactics to make my OS brothers or anyone for that matter look bad

If I don't like it then so be it. I'm not gonna come on here and ask for PROOF and try to mask it in the form of I'm interested when I know damn well I'm really just trying to make the person look silly.

But to answer your question again. For me I think it's worth $60.

Also blackceasar my rant wasn't directed to you. Peace man

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 12-10-2013 at 09:25 PM.