View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #1511
oouie433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Sigh,

So, my team is up on Phoenix 55 - 27 at the half...

I skip to the next time I'm in and it's 11:46 left in the 4th and we're now down 75 - 65!!!

And I now have the goal of "Lead us back and get the win"

I'm like WTF?!! and go look at the stats and it says Pho scored 48 pts in the third while holding us to ONLY 8 pts

So I lead a furious 3 min run in which we tie the score up. THEN I get the next goal of "I know you think your a star, prove it and score 10 straight points"

WTF?!!!! I'm a PASS FIRST PG WHO JUST LED A 10 POINT RUN TO TIE THE GAME UP!!!

Now coach is basically telling me "screw your teammates and the things you did to get us back in this game"...SMH...

So, for example, I get a steal on the baseline and 3 of my guys race to the other end, but I dare not pass it to them for a 3 on 0 break, no I have to dribble the length of the ENTIRE floor, outrace Phoenix and score to keep up with what coach wants...SMH...

So, whatever...I accomplish THAT goal, but we still lose, 99 - 95 cause I'm dead tired and can't hit anymore jumpers at the end.

So we get to the press conference and guess what? The question asked by the reporter (a PROFESSIONAL being paid to cover a pro sports team) is "Your team was getting blown out, and then you came in and were able to help them rally back for the WIN. How did that make you feel?"

Uhh...My team WAS BLOWING OUT THE OTHER TEAM, and we LOST...

So after the press conference, coach calls me into his office and says he's going to reward me by giving me more mins...

Uh coach? I'm already at 28 mins a game, and I'm your 6th man. The only way I'm going to get more mins is if you make me a starter. But never mind coach, we're only on our 21st game and even though I'm a 87 ovr and Isaiah Thomas (who is hurt for 2-4 weeks) is a 75 and your starting Ray Mccallum, who is a 66 in his place, don't worry about it. I'll just keep coming off the bench for another 12 games. For the good of the team. Even though we're now 8 - 13.

Oh did I mention you drafted me 7th, and Mccallum was a 2nd round pick? And I destroyed him in practice?

Yeah, I'm fine still coming off the bench, cause as a young player nothing's going to be handed to me in the NBA. Even though Mccallum is also a rookie.

SMH 2K....SMH...

Last edited by oouie433; 12-15-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove