View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #14
DatGD12guage
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Pleading for 2K to patch in Lobbies for Simulation Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaanyr Vhok
Zone defense is what you need to crowed the paint since we dont have settings. Its not perfect. It gives open the corner threes. i will slaughter you if you give me the corner three.
No its not you just dont know what you are doing. Stop using excuses to justify playing zone and learn how to play real D.

Bottom line ppl who play zone do not know how to play defense and dont want to learn so they use zone as a shortcut and turbo around switching all game n shyte like their stupid. Super sloppy games online.

Ppl who use zone always try to make it seem like its not an exploit by saying you have corner 3s but who wins a game shooting corner 3's all game....ill wait?......thought so, your not going to win like that dude.

Everybody already knows the corners are open but obviously thats not the way to beat it against a skilled zone CHEESER which is why ppl use it b/c it works. Cmon man, stop it.

I feel u with the lobby idea b/c everybody online is trash with this zone shyte.

A NO ZONE CHEESE ALLOWED lobby will mess up alot of these dudes world b/c it will force them to learn how to play d and I would say just about everybody I've played use zone ALL GAME......lames smh

Last edited by DatGD12guage; 12-19-2013 at 12:44 PM.