View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #1798
kainomac
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rell7thirty
Lol nope, it's amazing you basically hit the nail on the head, and you don't even have the game. The only change is that the CPU makes about 90% of their shots, mostly from 3 point range, while your teammates play zero defense. And instead of 40-50 you have to average 50-60.. I'm in the playoffs right now and truly hate the fact that I need to average 64.3 ppg in order to win by 2 points in a nail biter. Your teammates miss open layups, throw dumb passes, and have 0 basketball iq. The patch hasn't fixed anything on my end.

Only thing I see different is all the game day gear is back. I still have no free Jordan sneakers with my "endorsement".. Sick of the plain sneakers already the patch also claims to fix the xbox one controller not doing anything when launching the game, resorting to quitting and running the application again. This patch is a joke.

I found that if I sign in with my voice on kinect then my controller won't do anything on launch but if I sign in with my controller then it's all fixed. Try it out, mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk