Old 12-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #1953
RangersCruz
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Started a new MyCareer right after the patch. Decided to make as close to a Magic Johnson clone PG as possible, so I made my guy 6'7".

Got drafted 4th by the Suns, one pick before Jackson Ellis who went to the Pelicans.

Long story short: Our team is AWFUL. We started off hot, but we only won two games in the entire month of December. I'm getting the "you're close to starting" cut-scenes, so it's only a matter of time before I finally get to take over for Bledsoe. Nobody can make any shots and Emeka Okafor hates me because I wouldn't do what he told me. Some of my problems probably stem from my teammate grade being down in the 20's as I just decided my guy was going to think he was hot stuff. It's pretty fun. I'm still averaging about 18-20ppg and 6apg in my 28mpg despite the fact they won't pass me the ball when I call for it about half the time. Even getting 1.5 blocks per game. It pays to be 6'7" sometimes. Almost too easy actually.
Try a PG for the Jazz nobody can shoot there..and 2 games only? are you on hof? wow

Last edited by RangersCruz; 12-23-2013 at 09:33 PM.