Home

NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2013, 09:30 PM   #1953
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Started a new MyCareer right after the patch. Decided to make as close to a Magic Johnson clone PG as possible, so I made my guy 6'7".

Got drafted 4th by the Suns, one pick before Jackson Ellis who went to the Pelicans.

Long story short: Our team is AWFUL. We started off hot, but we only won two games in the entire month of December. I'm getting the "you're close to starting" cut-scenes, so it's only a matter of time before I finally get to take over for Bledsoe. Nobody can make any shots and Emeka Okafor hates me because I wouldn't do what he told me. Some of my problems probably stem from my teammate grade being down in the 20's as I just decided my guy was going to think he was hot stuff. It's pretty fun. I'm still averaging about 18-20ppg and 6apg in my 28mpg despite the fact they won't pass me the ball when I call for it about half the time. Even getting 1.5 blocks per game. It pays to be 6'7" sometimes. Almost too easy actually.
Try a PG for the Jazz nobody can shoot there..and 2 games only? are you on hof? wow

Last edited by RangersCruz; 12-23-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:32 PM   #1954
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
How often do you get your VC payments? I just hit 10 games in..not sure if I have gotten anything other than the game VC. I started mine after the patch so I should be good I assume.
The vc with the coin icon? That's the only vc you should be getting, anything else, your MC is glitched or you created it offline. And you're supposed to get it after every game.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #1955
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
Ok I'm suffering from the same bug, but can I still play with accessories? I've never tried to equip any, but I'm wondering if it'll work when I do.
Yea, accessories should work with no problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #1956
Rookie

OVR: 3

Started my first game in game #34 against the wizards... We won 110-95 behind 41 from Anthony Davis, I didn't shoot well (7/21) but still got the trip dub with 21 Points, 11 Rebounds, 10 Assists to go with 5 Blocks and 3 Steals in 35 Minutes.. We just beat the Heat the game before in Miami which was a nice bounce back after blowing a 15 point 4th Quarter lead in Indiana.. We're 24-10
NBA- Los Angeles Clippers
MLB- Miami Marlins
NFL- New York Jets
NCAAF- Duke Blue Devils
NHL- Carolina Hurricanes
Old 12-23-2013, 11:52 PM   #1957
Rookie

Swept the new lineup of the heat in my second season and we are now about to start a series against Jackson Ellis and the bobcats. The bobcats finished 8th seed and defeated the 1st seeded Raptors. Made me wonder whether this was intentionally scripted as it adds to our rivalry haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2013, 12:06 AM   #1958
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

I would love to play with my center but it's just not possible your teammates jack up shots constantly and never pass you the ball ..ask for it your entire grade goes down ..get into the post and a guard will come over and knock it out of your hands even with the maxed out ball security , ball handling ect
Old 12-24-2013, 12:28 AM   #1959
Rookie

Does anyone actually watch when you're on the bench as opposed to simulating to next appearance ? Just curious!

Old 12-24-2013, 12:47 AM   #1960
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainomac
Does anyone actually watch when you're on the bench as opposed to simulating to next appearance ? Just curious!

LOL, neverrr.

I went bezerk this game

#2 NBA 2K14 Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/user/dCoopSon

Check out my channel!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »