View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #143
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Mizzou24's all madden sliders for a CPU offense

Taking 1 slider at a time,here is what I look for when testing reaction.

If the CB or safety is looking at the QB,as soon as the QB throws the ball does the defender "react" accordingly...or does he hesitate (meaning the reaction slider would need a boost)...because if the defender IS looking at the qb,he should react as soon as the ball is thrown.

In regards to the pass coverage slider..this can be a tricky one. I don't want the mirroring effect between db's and wr's,I also want the separation between good and bad cb's which is what I witnessed @0....obviously it's going to take more than 1-2 games to come to any kind of conclusion....but early tests were positive for me.

I will say this though....many claim they want a "sim" game,but I'm not sure they understand what a "sim" game consists of. These are the things I must see to consider a game a "simulation" of what I see on Sunday's.

1-bad coverage
2-drops from both wr and db's
3- penalties at the worst time possible...nice sweep called back due to holding.

These are just a few things that speak "sim" to me....so for those that don't want these things,I'm not sure what to tell you,as each point I mentioned does happen in real life.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert