View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #32
HingleMcCringleberry
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

I played the blue sliders on AM with one or two very slight changes, and I ended up winning 58-34. I played on slow, 15 min quarters, and accelerated clock to 18.

There were way too many forced fumbles. I had 9 (3 or 4 in the first 8 min) of which i recovered 8 of them. Both teams had 4 sacks, and they didn't punt at all for some reason (odd at 58-34). Another big issue was the fact that the kicker on the other team was kicking like superman. They did a 55 yard field goal against the 4mph wind that went OVER the netting. it would have gone 80 yards and through. also, every kickoff they did went at least 50 feet over my guys head.

My QB went 40/49 for 487 yds with 6 TDs, and the 1 pick was a 3rd and goal from the 19 where I tried padding the TD stats and forcing one.

The other guy went 44 of 54 with 447 yds and 2TDs.

I ran the ball 27 times for 124 and a score, and they ran the ball 16 times for 89 yds and 2 scores.

Overall, just wayyyy to many fumbles, which led to me getting way ahead in this one and a lot of passes. Also, way too many dropped picks by my guys. And finally, completion percentages were way too high. Def gotta do some fine tuning of these sliders.