Old 12-30-2013, 08:00 AM   #2302
claustin
Rookie

claustin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
I got 6'11 Dwight Howard type Center drafted 6th overall to the New Orleans Pelicans playing on HOF 12min simulation quarters.Really wanted to go to Portland but Hornets were second on my list me and UniBrow will be great together justpreferred to play with LMA. My Center is 72ovr which qualifies me to start at C problem is I am the sixth man and they always try to have me take UniBrow minutes like they never put us on the floor together which is so frustrating they always have me with Ryan Anderson.. Even down the stretch in late gamee situations when the Best player should be on the floor they keep Unibrow on the bench i was wondering if this will change when. made starter since ima C AND HE IS ACTUALLY A PF? and why wont thwy let austin rivers play he is not even dressing for games.
It's scripted. You could be 80 overall and you'd be sixth man for a set period even if the guy starting is 70 overall. Coach logic isn't the best and just wait till you get the "bring us back" substitution glitch. Just some of the things you have to live with to play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
is there anyway to go talk to your coach or GM on your own
No. You are given the opportunity to talk to the GM at set intervals. Once you do you can ask for more minutes (to your GM/Team chemistry detriment).