View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:46 AM   #2376
heelphreak
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I got to my first regular season matchup with Jackson. Had the whole conversation and bet thing. I proceeded to shut him down. Blocked two of his shots. Two steals. He has no points in the first half. I had 17. We got up by 20.

Then in the 4th something miraculous happened. My teammates began drinking out of bounds. Wouldn't pass it to me. I would get into a contact animation, fall to the floor and stay there for five seconds. Shots with perfect release labeled great rimmed out every time.

We ended up losing by one on a play where I was sucked into a very odd contact animation from about five feet away which destroyed my drive toward the elbow and caused a ridiculous shot animation.

I won the bet easily but lost the game in a fashion that is hard to stomach. Still really enjoy the mode but the aggressive scripting is annoying. I get the set up situations like the bet, or practice fight, whatever.... but when the cpu cause me to tank games by going superman while my Team goes full ******....is annoying