Old 12-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #120
Buford T Justice
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkarnit
Yeah, I tried playing last night with CPU INT at 1 as Cardinals against Falcons. I threw 5 interceptions before quitting. Then I tried bringing it down to 0. Still threw 4 interceptions and lost the game. I don't mind losing a game, but I want to lose the right way. Throwing 4 interceptions is a bad, bad day. It's not an average day. I am really frustrated. This is on All-Pro and I really do not want to lower the difficulty further but I can't handle the interceptions.
Did you change the user int slider?? I told you go 2/1.. Maybe the slider doesn't mean the ints you'll make but the ints you'll throw?? I mean, who really know what the heck these sliders mean?? I'm not sure myself..lol
All I know is I'm not throwing a ton of ints anymore.. Game is playing wonderful for me.. Sorry for your issues but I would suggest that you follow my advice to the letter.. Of course you can't be making terrible decisions either.. Wise up a little bit, crank down the int sliders and give it a whirl..

Also the fact that I was having like 8 or 9 sacks a game and you (and others) weren't leads me to wonder if it needs to be on the same console.. I'm xbone.. Are you on the ps4? Does that matter??

Last edited by Buford T Justice; 12-31-2013 at 06:52 PM.