Old 12-31-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tackling slider? Broken tackles/blockshed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
MrHanky...so what are you using for sliders so far? I used your sliders on the PS3 and they were excellent. Sad to hear you're seeing significant differences on NG that make it more difficult to pinpoint what sliders effect what.

I'm still working on em for NG. This definitely is harder for some reason than CG. These sliders just don't seem to come close to doing what they're supposed to. I'm kind of struggling in it and it's made me play less lately. I think once I nail something down, I'll post a set, but not sure when that's going to be. These sliders really are more difficult for some reason. Have u heard how lowering the CPU tackling slider also causes lower fg kick power?! Ridiculous. But, it's that kind of thing that is making tweaking next gen more difficult for me. The tackling slider is a great example, too. Like I said, I was lowering it looking for broken tackles, and still wasn't seeing many at 30. But, then I realized, at 30, the CPU RB is running all over me. Not running over me necessarily, but running outside of my team every play! So, lowering tackling equals my players won't get near the ball carrier. I can't go go for that so finding a happy medium may be tough. And, strangely, the game plays well out of the box, really, but def needs some tweaks, and I initially thought they would be quick tweaks, but man, they're not. And, I just haven't been playing as much lately. I think I'm finding good pass coverage at 62 and CPU INTs at 43. Those are about the only sliders I feel solid on right now. Lol. And hum int is at 53 for me along with pass cov 62. I don't know bout u or others, but I was throwing too many picks and didn't feel like my guys were getting their fair share, so that's where I'm at with pass coverage, anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk