View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:00 PM   #15
HopiDesertPriest
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tackling slider? Broken tackles/blockshed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
It feels more realistic. I've got all of my penalty sliders tweaked and I've got fumbles at 20 and run Blk at 55. I say that simply because I think all of these things factor into broken tackles. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm starting to wonder if u up run Blk to 80+ u might suddenly see mucho broken tackles. Like madden is saying, 'with run Blk so high, u should run the ball better, so here, we'll let u break some tackles too.' As I say, I haven't tested this yet, but after dropping the tackling slider down to 30, and STILL not seeing Steven Jackson stiff arm a fool into the turf, I just don't know what to think about tackling/broken tackles NG. And, I say realistic meaning the outside runs aren't killing me and most tackles that should be made are, and I actually am seeing some stiff arms and broken tackles lately. Sadly, I'm still seeing that one tackle animation where the defender runs over the offensive player. I really don't like this animation. It never feels real/right, and it's absolutely canned, so I see it over and over and over. And, this tackle comes from CBs over big RBs still. So, even though I overall like the tackling and few broken tackles I'm seeing at 64, I'm still not overjoyed by it. I definitely can't have tackling at 30 or lower, though as the outside runs were ridiculous and it still didn't seem to help with broken tackles. So, I'm still not sure where to go with this. I still haven't tried it at 100. That might be worth trying to see what difference/if any I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you please post your sliders to PSN ?

Or let us know your Cpu tackling , human run blocking, and human fumbles ?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove