View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 11:13 PM   #156
carvis#15
Rookie

carvis#15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

I second for whoever already said overhaul player movement for the players that don't have the ball. The DB/WR interactions... all of that.

Also scrap all the catch animations because it just seems like the catch animations were built for a sub par video game at best.

Also I wish there were manual buttons for stutter/hesitation moves. I think the stick work could be innovated better. Something like double tapping the RS to the left so the player can do a hesitation/stutter step move to the left, double tap forward for a freeze (move in place) hesitation move. I wish I could be able to control the player to where he can do early Devin Hester type moves.

Oh yeah and lastly and definitely not most importantly, new equipment. The NFL has a contract with Nike so why in the world do we only have Nike cleats from like 3 years ago. There is such a small selection when it comes to gloves and cleats. It should be similar to NBA 2k as far as the variety we have to choose from. The selection should be almost comparable to an Eastbay catalog. I see why is wasn't possible last gen but now we our in the new gen. Plus players have sponsors. It seems like there is no love showed for Adidas or Under Armour at all. Those big Adidas basketball shoes that Reggie Bush wears have got to go...that's corny bro.

Last edited by carvis#15; 01-07-2014 at 11:16 PM.