Old 01-09-2014, 10:07 PM   #21
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Rating matter sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou24
I'm sorry but madden 25 is not as bad as some of u are bringing it out to be.. U really need to chill this game came a long way from the last few years.. It's the first year of next gen... U remember the first year of 360 ps3?? This is a ton better.

2k would be nice to have for competition but I'm sure as **** they would have glaring problems too look at nba.
Is Madden a great game? No. Is madden a bad game. No? Madden is a good game. There is no excuse for madden having the same bugs and problems that have been hampering this game for the past five years example sliders being a mess. 2K might be having there problems with this version, but never in yrs prior. Madden has known of these glaring issues yr after yr, but no fix what the deal with that. NBA 2k is amazing visually, the players, the crowd, the atmosphere that madden can't hold a candle to, and u can tell the hard work they put into the game with EA not so much with Madden. IMO with madden they have a good game but just continue to give a sloppy and lazy effort on all the things that should and could make this game amazing. After 25 years of making this product how is this game not light yrs ahead of what it is now. Honestly I want Madden to be great, I think we as loyal customers deserve that much, but I will be done with there product if someone else comes along and makes a football game. Comparing 2K to EA is like apples to oranges.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 01-09-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove