View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 06:33 AM   #234
shanech24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Xbox1 Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by muktownballer33
Just finished week 1 against the 49ers in my Packers connected franchise. Needless to say Int's are indeed a problem. Kaepernick threw 7, yes 7 picks with 3 of them going back for touchdowns. Most of them came off of terrible throws to the flats that my guys undercut pretty easily. The rest came on just horribly under thrown deep balls.

Gore tore me up for 186 over 31 carries, but that didn't seem as bad as 42 of those yards came on one play. Otherwise I contained him pretty good (the Packers really can't stop anybody on the ground haha.)

Overall these feel really good. Rodgers threw 2 picks but they were totally my fault. The computer put up one heck of a challenge. If you take away all the points scored directly off turnovers the score only would have been 12-10 in favor of me. Not bad for a defensive battle.

I'm curious on how much of a factor hot and cold streaks have on how a player plays as a whole. Kaepernick was on a cold streak the whole game so that might have been why he was so horrible. What do you guys think?

Russell Wilson is a 99 ovr QB in my CFM and he just threw 5 picks against the vikes! I have tried everything!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk