View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:53 PM   #14
Tomba
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Fifa 14 has exposed a lasting and often ignored design flaw in the NBA 2k series

Fifa really isnt the end all in physics for 2ksports to be mindful of.

The just have to focus on the transitional animations they are lacking.

NBALive has to as well although Nba 2k14 looks about 50% better animation wise than Nba live.

fifa with next gen was able to unlock some of these extra transitional animations but still need MORE as does NBA 2k and madden and NBA Live

What i dont understand and what i feel that fifa has behind it is that its a ONLINE game so player input via controller has to be instantaneous and that why fifa still looks arcadey in some parts so i would want fifa to be a beacon for speed or for animation smoothness either so he "fasntness or repsonisveness your talking about fifa having is actually NOT lifelike but what WE as cheesers online want which INSTANT fastness not realism

If they add transitional animations to make that responisveness has that realistic reaction we as gamers will not look at it as hitches or input lag but rather REAL animation interactions WE have to deal with being so real