Old 02-02-2014, 12:36 AM   #33
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Sticking with MLB13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
The carry over franchise stuff is only PS4 isn't it?

And at least for me,only reason I'm not getting MLB14 is just to save money/have MLB15 be 2 years of improvements. Has nothing to do with me thinking MLB14 won't be good(unlike NHL where I skipped NHL14 cause NHL games flat out don't improve much at all).

I wasn't even gonna get MLB13(and just wait for MLB14 instead) but thanks to the Over-hyped Jays offseason and "The Show Live" stuff,I just had to get it(though still happy I got the game,my mini story behind how I got the game was cool,I even had someone else from OS get the game from the store I got it at)
Thats my thinking as well. I know 14 will be a great game, as the devs do a great job yearly with hti sgame. I just look at 13 being a great game and with me not having the money for a PS4, the money not spent can be saved for when I do get a PS4. Th eonly reason I ever bought a PS3 was for MLBTS, and the only reason I will buy a PS4 will be because of MLBTS. Its the only game I play that I can count on being good every year. With EA Football and 2k basketball that isnt always the case, and those are the only other games I play ever. Thankfully NBA2k was good for once this year finally

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts