Old 02-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #3616
claustin
Rookie

claustin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
-drafted by the suns with the 30th pick (played like crap on purpose in the showcase in an attempt to get drafted by the knicks)

Had alot of fun playing with the suns (im a 6"5 pg) they kept switching me from pg to sg every 2 minutes it was annoying but i still went along with it.

Eventually decided to tell the GM i dont get along with bledsoe in attempt that they would trade him and make me the primary pg of the team.. Gm asked me if i could work it out and i chose no.

Agent eventually tells me im in trade rumors blah blah

Bledsoe meets up with me he"s feeling good about us and thinks we can make an incredible duo if i take the sidekick role haha wasnt happening and i let him know that

GM eventually tells me ive been traded to the knicks (the team i chose as my favorite team) in the trade the suns recieved udrih, and 2014 1st and 2nd round picks

I took feltons spot quickly (about 3 games after i arrived)

(Starting 5)

Me
Jr
Melo
Amare
Tyson

Lob city heaven

Even the second unit is loaded and fun to play with felton, shump, hardaway jr, metta, pablo, bargnani, murry, tyler is the bench lol were deep

For some reason kmart got traded to the memphis while i was still a member of the suns

So glad i got traded to the knicks
Yeah that’s the trade glitch (or trick, if you prefer) that actually gets you to the team you want. Why they even let you pick three teams when you demand a trade is anybody’s guess, because you almost never go to the 3 you choose, regardless if they are the top teams that want you. It’s a good thing the guy who found this did though, since there’s no free agency. I used it to get to the Bulls.

I started before they fixed the trade logic for disgruntled players though, so the bulls have Boozer and Noah for bigs along with 2 scrubs. We’ve got Ray Allen, Stephen Jackson, Luol, Rose, Butler, Jason Terry, myself (SG), and I can’t remember the backup PG’s name. Boozer’s injured and they’ve got freaking Deng starting at PF. The backup bigs don’t play much and I’m constantly running with 3 other wings on the floor. Occasionally it’s all guards with Deng at C. It’s maddening. Needless to say we get crushed on the boards every night. And Rose is coming off the bench because he’s got a nagging injury.

I’m probably going to try and get a couple of them traded for bigs. I’m worried about getting myself traded though because my GM and Teammate chemistry is below 80% still since the trade and I can’t seem to raise it much outside of GM meetings, which are sparse after season 1 ASG. My teammate chemistry is still in the freaking 60’s. Hopefully they won’t trade me for demanding some bench players get traded.