Old 02-15-2014, 09:43 PM   #11
HC0023
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OhMrHanky's 'Nother Slider Set - All-Pro, Penalties, and Auto-Subs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol, geez, never mind. Put it back to 62. I think there is definitely more of a trick to that when playing coach mode. When usering a d player, u can feel the game pick up on slightly bad coverage and 'zip' there goes the pass. Maybe, with coach mode, it's just not getting those controller inputs, and things are just a bit off. Really, I'm sort of jealous, your g-- d---- CPU controlled defenders are playing better than me usering players!!! Lol. U could play with pass cov a little bit and see if there's a best spot for that. It should be between 60-64, I would think. Higher than 64, and you're guaranteed to see too many picks. So, not 100% on coach mode taking fewer sacks. Like I said, for me, the way I play, I'm seeing less than 10 sacks total. I never take more than a couple sacks (because I'm controlling the QB, of course, and I get rid of the ball appropriately), but I rarely get more than 5 sacks a game against the CPU. I could of course try to raise pass Blk and see if that helps, but I'm not sure exactly where to go. I didn't see much difference in some of the pass Blk settings I've tried, so u could go as high as 62, and see if that helps. Sacks have overall been a very hard thing to tone down in this year's game as the CPU just does not want to get rid of the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL yep it was nuts i just kept laughing gonna go back to 62
Advertisements - Register to remove