View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 01:57 PM   #30
ich2233
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Slider affects on other sliders

-Try Grounding at 35, or 65 your choice.
-Click CPU QB Acc up a point until he starts getting rid of it sooner.
-In my experiences whenever I had RTK and PCI at 50 I would get more sacks.
-Try HOLD/FS at 65 to push them slightly ahead of OFF. These 3 make the biggest impacts on everything. I think there is a sweet spot somewhere between 50 and 70 where it WILL increase the aggressiveness of the line. And then somewhere around 50-40 where they are less aggressive but more inclined to actually cause the penalty (without it being called) every so often. It's a trade-off I think; you can go low where they are passive but will actually hold on some plays (causing less sacks?), or you can go higher where they will be aggressive but acknowledge the penalty could be called and back off some.
-DPI/OPI have a say in the coverage here and obviously you want enough coverage to keep stats in check, but loose enough to make QB willing to force it into a small window every now and then (QB Acc affects this)
-I've always felt that having CPU PBK over 50 gives QB the illusion that he has more time than he really does.
*50 seems to be the line for every slider. 50+ is more aggression/penalty awareness. (CPU RBK @ higher settings will make CPU more willing to call run plays because it's more aggressive) -50 is less aggression/disregard for penalty since it won't be called. I know the Pass Interference penalties at really low settings creates more of the disregard gameplay. DBs and WRs will just hold on to each other the whole time pretty much. However, since it's not as aggressive, Zone Def. takes a hit because they are just hanging out not really doing anything. It helps Man cov. but only to an extent, basically if you're pressing the WR, then it's Lock Down Coverage. If not, then it's weakened somewhat.

Idk man this is what causes slideritis so you can really try to get into it but it's never gunna be perfect. You could always just take control of the DL if you see him shedding the block and hit Jump to try and J.J. sWatt the pass. Or if you're real ballsy you can put RTP to 55 and wear 4-5 Roughing The Passer penalties every game.

Last edited by ich2233; 02-22-2014 at 02:00 PM.