View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #29
Yeeezy
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Online Cheesing/Poor Sportsmanship

I don't think the point I am trying to make is coming across (my fault).

As such, I will try to clear the air, trying to be as unbiased as possible.

As I have previously addressed, if you happen to live in Florida/OKC/California, and want to use your home/state team, great. If you are a fan, whether you're a life timer or bandwagoner (complete differnt bag of marbles), great. I can understand your angle, and have taken this point into account. For argumentative sake, let's nullify this variable and assume every play who chooses the Heat/Thunder are from there/lifelong ans/whatever.

I also concede the fact that if say KD is open, you're going to shoot with him. That is to say you're obviously not NOT going to use Durant. But I believe there is a huge difference between shooting when you're open/opportunities to shoot in the flow of offence vs. intentionally giving it to KD every time, and banging threes. As someone mentioned earlier, in a 6 minute quarter game, I'd say on average, 15 shots (given +/- 3) with any given player is acceptable. My problem arises when (and this has happened on several occasions) players will take 30-40 with any single player - most coming from charging the paint, in a way only the game would allow.

With that being said, for anyone who is calling me out for being a poor or unskilled player, unwilling to play "good" teams because I simply cannot, please know that is not my motivation. I would say I am an above average player (but by no means an expert). It is not that I can't beat users of the Thunder or Heat, it is more that I am tired of this style of gameplay.