Old 03-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #15
kpkpkp
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I think i have figured out defensive sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Gonne give this theorie a try. Makes a lot of sence thinking of it. You can havethe int sliderat 0 with high cover slider you still see a lot of interceptions. Gonne try out reaction time at 30 int at 35 and and cover at 15
That's exactly the settings I used in my last game. That's funny you thought of a similar make-up.

(With 5 QB acc for hum and CPU)

Things worked well, both QB's had around 250 yards and 2 TD's. The CPU and I both threw 1 INT each.

I should note I use default offensive and defensive pass interference under the penalty sliders section.

I gotta say, I really agree with Tariq on this. Generally I've been getting good results going with 15 INT slider and 30-ish for Pass Rx and coverage slider. I'm still tweaking a bit, but I think pretty satisfied.

I'm just happy there aren't 4-5 interceptions on average per game between the CPU and myself. That was how it was for me after countless games with INT slider at 0.... I could never figure out why until now!

I'll finish by saying I AM NOT SURPISED that sliders are reversed or seemingly mis-labaled. I say that because, as we all know, the wind direction arrow is backwards on FG's and XP's and has been for years... the wind arrow...

If they can't get that right, it's no surprise sliders might be mislabeled.
Advertisements - Register to remove