View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 06:03 AM   #4181
jfinger2013
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

so pissed I was told if I wait until close to trade deadline day the GM would give me the option and ask me if I want to trade the Veteran, Team Leader, or a Random Player. I am on the 76ers as a All Around SG I was looking forward to this opportunity to trade our Veteran Jason Richardson due to his age and the fact that he is the only player worth anything that I am willing to trade besides Thaddeus Young who is our Leader so they wont trade him. But the day before all star weekend Richardon gets injured for the season.

The GM never asked me if I wanted to trade the 3ppl away which sucks and even though we have the eight seed in the East and lack a true SF we made no trades at the deadline which sucks a**

our team is pretty decent the only thing we are truly missing is a Scoring SF. Plus MCW tencdencies are terrible he never takes any open shots but IRL averages 16ppg but in 2k he only averages around 9 which sucks because he is always left open.

Well now I guess I have to stick with my team and hopefully we can draft a starting caliber SF in the draft.

R.I.P King Kobe

PSN:Jfingaz27
Twitter: @Jof3_
Twitch: JOF3

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM . Father of Jerry IV, Jaiden, Jeremiah and Mila-Rose
Advertisements - Register to remove