View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #4196
biatch0
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

So I just got hit by the "get subbed out and then subbed back in down by 20" cheese... I decided to investigate, and weirdly, in the game tracker, my team is down by 2 (not 20). Somewhat confused, I went back into the game and continued playing thinking the game tracker just hadn't updated to the "down by 20" score. After some back and forth scoring, I went back in to the game tracker... and this time we were up by 4. The time I spent on the bench doesn't seem to appear on the game tracker at all (doesn't show who scored/missed/etc). Anyone else had some of this cheese?

Possibly I just don't know how to read the game tracker or something... here's some screenshots.

This probably isn't related to the cheese above... but since it's happening in this same match, I figured I might as well include it in the post as well. My player is walking around doing the "crab" movement the entire game (basically he's doing the crab-walk if I don't hold down the turbo button). This is annoying as hell because I'm burning through my stamina just trying to run at a normal speed. Fortunately, only defence is affected.

Last edited by biatch0; 03-27-2014 at 12:40 PM.