Old 03-28-2014, 09:04 AM   #79
StormsWarning
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: League 162: PS4 MLB Show '14 Online Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I've used Twitch before and have an account setup for PS4, but don't know much else about it. Is there a way we could stream/archive our games to a website/server? I'm going to make a site for this league, similar to the one for the football league I created and commish (Which has openings!).

I think this would serve two purposes:
  1. 1) It'd just be fun to sit and watch other games, sort of like a tape-delayed version of baseball on TV
  2. 2) It'd be great to police gameplay, etc.
Yes Mike, in a upcoming patch, proposed by Sony, a patch is coming about the end of April, not only to archive your games on twitch for ps4, but also to give a numerous amounts of fixes that are needed concerning audio issues etc for the system. Also if you use your own capture card device *ie* Elgato Gaming device, now with this patch, all third party software, meaning not being able to broadcast specifically with the ps4 by itself will officially have the capability to do so now, just as it was with the use of all third party headphones.

and i agree i think we all should live stream, it makes it so much fun to just support and get to see the games played, also allows for scouting your opponent which isn't a bad thing either.

mike if you need any help with getting going on twitch, i don't mind helping just say the word bro, i have a channel there, i broadcast almost daily.

Last edited by StormsWarning; 03-28-2014 at 09:15 AM.