View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 10:40 AM   #8
manny1995
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Mannys NHL14 CUSTOM SLIDER Xbox 360/ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogie68
Wow dude, I've been using the revamped rosters since the BETA and now the finished product and in that time I tried everyone else's sliders on here and made some of my own....but your sliders (especially for my style of play) are brilliant...I did make some slight changes...only using 10 minute periods and am using injury on and I love some of the injuries im getting. I also changed penalties to 3 for Cpu and 1 for User....I personally feel that works better than maxed cuz i'm getting plenty of Penalties, it seems all other sliders ive used that the 3 to 1 ratio always work best. Don't know how you figured these out but I was seriously getting annoyed with the game and was ready to give up and you saved it for me. The rosters are incredible but everything else was pissing me off..but no longer, thanks again. I have played at least 10 games in BEaGM with your sliders and the biggest thing about them is the consistency..that was missing from all other sets I used...but these give me the closest, I feel I can get to most realistic. Cheers.
I feel like ur my long lost twin lmao man this is how i felt then i got back from my vacay the revamped rosters were out made my first sliders ever and man te feel to the game was actually unbelievable thanks for all te feed back. But about the pentalies perfect example there cause i play 15 and sometimes just get enough pentalys probably depends how u play right im going to be postiong pics of my gm currently in 5th game 3-1-1 with the toronto maple leafs 2 game losing streak all the tatd are even not really first even for any stats and i hate when theres like 5 player from one team leading te leauge in plus minus excetera. Thanks for the ferd back tho keep it coming!!!

Last edited by manny1995; 03-30-2014 at 11:10 AM.