Old 03-31-2014, 03:11 AM   #4229
b0ck3n
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Solis
Truuuuuu
To me, the fact that auto play calling doesn't work, ruins the game. I still play often but not as much as I would if the plays worked. It's annoying because I'm a shooting guard and like to play off ball and going off screens but I can't.
Every time down, I have to either set a screen or call a post up to get my teammates to do anything. I'm just glad that these guys take and make open threes. On the Sixers, Anderson is the only player that shoots and he is 22% from 3. I think I'm done playing on that profile lol.
I like the point forward SF for the fact that you can call plays at any time when you have the ball, and still play off the ball on other possessions. But then there are the stat caps that prevent you from maxing out speed etc. Off the ball, I'd say the 4 or 5 are the most enjoyable positions, 'cause screens actually make a difference wrt switching up your defenders. Screening and causing switches as a 2 guard is more or less pointless since you can't create mismatches, at least on my trigger happy Kings which never allows bigs to hold the ball for more than a second at a time.