View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:17 PM   #348
ManiacMatt1782
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA Live 14 Title Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (PS4, Xbox

Speaking only from the demo. My retail copy arrives today, Interior defense leaves a lot to be desired. If shots arent blocked, there isn't enough altering and changing of shots. Also there does not seem to be very many fouls called regardless of how reckless you are in contesting shots. Enough negative for now, let me get into positive. Floor spacing. Phenominal. There feels like there is room to move in the half court. While I am still getting the feel for controls, when dribbling and driving, i feel much more in control than I have in other basketball games. However I was running into an issue when trying to quickly inbound the ball, there would be a 2nd pass that I did not want. The half time show would actually be good. If Jalen Rose wasn't stumbling over his own words the whole time. I know the whole espn thing, but they could try to get Wilbon or someone who can actually speak. The game isn't great, but it isn't as terrible asome people claim. It needs some things cleaned up. And a graphical overhaul, but so far, its an ok game, doing some things well, and needing work in other areas.