View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 02:55 PM   #4240
Glenn33
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

*Year 2 UPDATE*

- still with my Knicks but this team now sucks. Melo is gone(to Cleveland) and the move my GM made were questionable. And I am being kind.
- because the East still sucks...my team is in the 5th spot for division despite being 22-23.
- my domination of Jackson Ellis continues. Although for the first time [since the rookie showcase] in our last game, his team actually won against me. I was unhappy. I did win our wager however(points scored).

...and I had to concede. HOF difficulty is just not fun. It's just not. My breaking point was a game in which the teams were TIED at halftime. I scored 43 points, had 12 boards, and had 9 blocks - AND WE LOST THE GAME BY 37 POINTS. That with me playing the entire second half - no simulation TOMFOOLERY. The barrage of threes by the opponent and the lack of defense (or any help on offense) just is too much to overcome EVERY GAME regardless of the opponent. I bumped it down to Superstar level and I am much happier. My team still sucks but I have a chance which is all I want.

Game has a trailer load of issues but still having hella fun.