View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 01:58 AM   #4258
DHMN69
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

3 games since the All-Star break now.. I've (TWolves) been down at LEAST 15 points every game.. and now 22 against Portland.. the game is forcing me to lose games.. Pekovic played 8 minutes in the first half with Dieng (who is far too under-rated in this game compared to his real game) and Chris Johnson playing 9 minutes at the center spot over Pek. I guess being 7 games over .500 was WAY too good for 2K so we immediately SUCK

I still can't get make a basket/layup when being fouled either .. it's just go shoot 2 free throws.. even after wasting VC on 'Finisher' I haven't made a single layup with contact since becoming a starter.. I think I've made 2 EVER since I can't get that single game stat up to 3

4th quarter now, was down 24 I started just shooting and driving.. got the lead down to 7 with under 5 left.. 24-7 run for the 4th quarter but I've had to shoot like crazy to get THAT close.. 15/28 shots overall. Got the lead to 6.. THEN Rubio and Pek decided they were going to start committing turnovers so all that work for nothing

XBox: DHMNPhotos

Last edited by DHMN69; 04-03-2014 at 02:43 AM.