View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 12:07 PM   #260
Callsign Stitch
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

A few simple but effective features: Part 1

Past Super Bowl Winners:
Once I am a few Seasons into my Franchise, I always like too try and see all of the past Super Bowl winners since I started my save. So for example if I am in November 2018, I want click on something and then be able too see all of the Super Bowl winners year by year since the beginning of my Franchise (the first one shown should be the winner of SB 49).

Here is what I mean (example):
Spoiler

Extra Point

A lot of people hated this on Madden 11. It wasn't perfect by all means however in my opinion it had potential. I liked having people reviewing the weekly games, even if it was a bit brief. Yes, we have the Twitter feed and I like that a lot. But there is no reason why we can not have both. There were many improvements needed for the Extra Point such as potential new hosts, more information regarding the games and highlights shown whilst reviewing the biggest games of that week. It isn't amazing, but with some improvements it could be really impressive.

Better Commentary
Do I really need to expand much here? Everyone knows the commentary needs to improve. More lines, better depth and no cheesy or unrealistic quotes. Also a lot more emotion is needed. Such as during the last game of the Regular Season. If I need a Win to progress to the playoffs and I get a winning Touchdown with the last pass of the game, I want to Commentators to be expressing the scenario and showing passion towards the game.

Jim Nantz: "RG3 snaps the ball, drops back...the clock is now at 0...he looks, throws...it's caught!!! DeSean Jackson!! I don't believe it! The Eagles are going to the playoffs! With the final throw of the game, RG3 found Jackson at the back of the endzone!"

Phil Simms: "Well this is what the NFL is all about, the Eagles needed this win and what a way to get it. De Sean Jackson, the new signing has been such a key player for them this season and he comes up with one of the most memorable plays in his career"

Obviously they are just examples by me, but they should have something a long those lines. I want the previous Seasons too carry on to the new ones. Like if you have just won the Super Bowl, I want the Commentators to mention this during the next Season.