View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 04:10 AM   #4336
johnnylaiyee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Speaking of the T'Wolves, My second MC is a 6"11 255 pound Athletic PF named Lawrence Garnet t (A fictional KG son). Drafted by the "Shoot at will" Kings before Jackass Ellis (Jazz). Used the "trade star player" method to get traded to T'Wolves before All Stars Weekend.

Dunno it's a glitch or not, I was put as a starting SF right after the trade (Just like KG played as SF in the first few seasons LOL). My LG is now rated 86 with the star icon few weeks before Playoffs with 40 wins.

To be fair, T'Wolves is very fun to play with. Rubio with the dimer sig skill pretty much ensure 80% of my mid-range shots goes in in pick and pop or catch and shoot situations (my mid-range is capped at 80 BTW). Pekovic is a good finisher at the rim and basically put back all the misses with the Hustle Points sig skill. Not to mention Love and Martin draining 3pts with our inside-out games.

The Only downside is Love's rebounds have come below 10 after I joined. (My LG averaging 12 reb per game after joining the team, My Off/Def reb and hands are all maxed out at 90 with scrapper level 2 and t-rebounder level1). Putting as a SF, it's hard to defend some star player like Carmelo with 65 on ball defense and steal. Fortunately the coach mostly put me as a pf in the game.

Im looking forward to see how we perform in the Playoffs.

PS: HOF SIM 8 mins is the best setting to play