View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #4432
johnnylaiyee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHMN69
Just had one of the most b.s. losses in this 2K season..outscored by Houston 30-16 in the 4th quarter thanks to Rubio throwing the ball all over.. he had ZERO turnovers in the three quarters before and 6 in the 4th. Again I missed some easy layups to help lose the half, team shot 5/18 in the 4th after 16/21 in the third.. while Harden went off for 46 points shooting 21/31.

ANOTHER injury for TWolves.. with Pekovic being day to day with a sprained ankle, while Corey Brewer's been screwed by the game after coming back from injury to play 8 minutes a game.. he was a scorer before, with Love missing half my season with various bogus injuries
Which position are u playing?
I'm with the T'Wolves too, playing as a 95 overall PF.
I always start at SF and put as a PF/C when Love and Pek sub out.
For me, when I see my teammates start to missing wide open shots mindlessly , I start to enter full attack mode (usually i feed them and avg around 6 assists a game) , I draw fouls or dunk them in! (with 92 dunk) also aggressively look for offensive rebounds more than usual (always end up with 15+ rebounds in one of those off games)
But if you are a guard who cant dunk or easily draw fouls, i think u cant really do anything to prevent losing. Sorry pal.