View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #4567
Balto500
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

OMG the level of BS in this game is starting to piss me off just did the Timor showcase and it was the biggest screw job ever no matter how many times I played it the game had predetermined I was to be screwed over as hard as possible. Fist I start the game and after not making it past the halftime break 4 times because of a extreme deficit of 30 or more I realized I had to do all the work by mid 2nd quarter I had 49 points 8 rebounds 3 blocks and 4 assists off of AD the only competent parter I had. So anyway mid 2md Q he up by 4 about 3min left I get benched come back with 1:20 left and somehow we down by almost 20 I get us back in to about 13 points deficit by end if half. 3rd Q I don't okay till 8 min left an we down by 24 I get us within 10-15 and very time I did the idiot coach set the POE to shoot at will which translates to pass it to mclamore who has 3 guys in him to miss his literally 8th 3 in a row while I stand on the perimeter wide open . I sat last 2min of game when I say score was 91-116 at which point I have up but to make sure I got screwed as hard as possible in those last two min the score went up to 92-134
Good Game 2k I hope u know I hate u now