Old 05-01-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
ShowTyme15
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Official Uniform Error List

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
Hearing the PS4 (which I waited for) is the same as Vita/PS3, I put this thread up. I'm not going into a style guide/memory/ps3 vs 4 fight or anything. Being a uniform junkie, I'm just going to list which uniforms that I feel are wrong or missing this season and hopefully things can change for the future. Feel free to add/delete/etc. I'm going by the video on YouTube so I may not be 100% accurate

Astros: Good
A's: Good (even though the home cap is listed as a road alt)
Angels: Good
Rangers: Good
Mariners: Good, but if history serves me correctly, the Pilots are not part of their history.

Twins: Good
Indians: Error - Road throwback pants should be red
Tigers: Good
Royals: Good
Sox: Missing - throwback BP hat

Rays: Missing - Columbia blue Sunday jersey Error - All blue Columbia hat on fauxbacks instead of front panel cut out only.
Yanks: Good
Sox: Good
O's: Good
Jays: Missing - Red BP hat

Mets: Missing - Blue Alt home, Blue Alt road, Blue/Orange Alt hat
Nats: Good
Marlins: Error - Home BP cap is not all white. Should just be white front panel
Braves: Missing - Red Military jersey, Alt throwback BP cap
Phils: Good

Pirates: Error - New font should ONLY be on home/road/alt and not on every jersey. Throwback shouldn't have pinstripes, but thick stripes. Missing - Throwback BP hat
Brewers: Missing - Gold jersey, Home Navy jersey. Error - wrong blue on home throwback
Reds: Good
Cards: Good (forgot to check Sunday cap)
Cubs: Good

Giants: Good
Dodgers: Good
Padres: I think the BP is wrong. It should have a white front panel if I'm not mistaken
Rox: Good (even though the vests are worn with black undershirts and the purple hat hasn't been used in years)
D-Backs: Good

For the most part, teams are pretty good. The Mets, Rays, and Brewers probably suffer the hardest as current jerseys are left out in favor of military (5 Mondays for the Mets) or other throwbacks (Brewers) taking up a slot.

There are ton of other throwback choices that would have been better as the Phils, O's, Cubs, D-Backs are slated to wear them during the season.

Also, special days like the July 4th, Memorial Day Camo, etc are not included.

Hope that helps. I'm not here to fight, just to put out some info and I'm sure I'll find little details as I get the game next week for PS4.

Happy gaming!
Here you go