View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 12:03 AM   #42
bakan723
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: 2K Sports Names Kevin Durant as NBA 2K15 Cover Athlete, Arrives October 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilexcq
It doesn't matter who is on the cover, if they don't fix the canimation where the majority of the gameplay is dominated by animations, it will be terrible. Basically, camination stop users from having complete control of the game.

My message to 2K: LET USERS HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE GAME. Everything else you put in the game doesn't matter. Please think about making the game fun and making it fun for the users as oppose to sacrificing fun the sake of realism and simulation. I mean realism and simulation is important but at the end of the day, it sould be about fun and gaming.
Thank you.

Been saying this for years. It's all about 'looking real' now. Give me the level of control back we had in the sega genesis days. So much more fun back then. If they kept that player control and updated the game in other areas, it could be a monster.

It's a friggin' video game, the most important thing is that it should play well/be fun to play. I'll turn on the TV if I want to see real ball.

Obviously, they're not there yet in terms of being able to make an amazing/realistic looking game that also controls great. They're like in this awkward in between state right now where the games feel very automated (like they're almost playing themselves)

Last edited by bakan723; 05-08-2014 at 12:11 AM.