View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 02:59 AM   #300
thunderstruck81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 PS4/XB1 Wishlist

Here is my top 10 for Madden 15.

1. Updated Presentation/Commentary/Player Models - This has been needed for years. Hopefully without NCAA Football, this can be something that gets a little bit more attention.

2. Full Coaching Staffs for Owner Mode - Ability to hire/fire and develop your coaching staffs. I would enjoy having to start out as a position coach and developing your players, while also building your coach into a rising coaching prospect. Also on that note have lower rated players that retire become assistant coaches.

3. Expanded and Fully Editable Draft Classes - Since we no longer have NCAA Football, I would like to see Fully Editable Draft Classes (i.e. NBA2K Series). In addition, I would like to see the draft classes include more players and an improved Draft in Owner Mode with the inclusion of compensatory picks.

4. Deeper Owner Mode Roster Customization - Better roster customization for Owner Mode. Have a WR that's just not cutting it? Try him out at CB or S. Once preseason is over, sign a Practice Squad. Along with this, Injury frequency should be fixed. We've seen countless times a team bitten by the injury bug and end up losing 10 or more players for the season. Playing Madden 25, I only had maybe 5 players total miss an entire season over the course of 25 Owner Mode seasons.

5. Connected Careers as a Player - When playing CC as a player, I would like to see new choices for a back story. The rookie back stories are fine, except one change I would like to see is having to play your senior season of college. If not possible, at least having to be able to play in the Senior Bowl would be a cool new twist as well as having to participate in the Combine/Pro Days. What I think would be even better is to add, in addition to current player, rookie or legend, would be to be able to create a player that's already a veteran NFL player and the back stories you could use could be a veteran that has never made an NFL team, a veteran that's trying to come back from a major injury, or a veteran that retired young and wants to give it one last shot.

6. Undrafted Free Agent Signing in Owner Mode - Adding on to the idea for Expanded Draft Classes, after the Draft in Owner Mode, I would love to be able to have a free agent bidding period for undrafted players. Undrafted players are a big thing in the NFL, and it would be cool to be able to find the next Wes Welker or Tony Romo in Madden.

7. Preseason Position Battles - Would love to see this back in Madden. Having two players at the same position that are close in rating (i.e. QB rated at 83 and QB2 rated at 82) fighting to win that starting job or having a battle for a key backup spot.

8. Dynamic Team Chemistry - This would be really awesome to see, because we know during the season, sometimes teammates don't get along. In addition to the Team Chemistry suffering sometimes due to issues within the team, I would like to see some sort of individual player/coach chemistry (i.e. QB and WR not on the same page leading to QB not trusting WR leading to WR bashing QB in the media or Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator having a difference in philosophy and leading to a rift between Head Coach and Defensive Players).

9. NFL Teambuilder Website - Think NCAA, but on a much bigger scale. If entering CC as a rookie and if it were possible to play a college season, being able to create a college team and importing them to be able to play as your custom team. Or creating a potential expansion team and being able to import them to either take the place of an existing team or having the potential to add up to 8 teams to the current NFL to make it a 40 team league.

10. New Roster/Depth Chart Positions - Something I would like to see is, instead of having your team's long snapper take up a roster spot at another position, having it become it's own position on the roster. In addition, I would like to see new positions added on the depth chart, such as Holder, Nickel, Dime, H-Back, Up Back, Gunner, Slot Receiver, Nose Tackle. Formation Specific Depth Charts (Spread, West Coast, 4-3, 3-4, etc.)