View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 04:04 AM   #99
SKILLETT
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You might want to give the QB accuracy more time. I personally don't ever see low numbers like that. Actually I just played the Browns and their rookie had over 70%. I usually have 50-60 with Mallett. With Romo I was at 60-70.

You might do this already but, it helps when you make all changes outside of your CFM and load them into it.

If your only playing play now games your results might be a little different
Hey Charter, leaving COD because of the lag switching and other hacks. I'm good but not good enough to fight an entire cheating clan and it seems to be getting worse. I was a huge NCAA football gamer many years ago and want to get back into some football. I want to pick up Madden tomorrow. I always had my own slider sets but I am thinking of starting with yours. It would take months for me to figure them out and I just don't want to go through that process right now. When you say load the slider set in the main settings, how do you import those into CCM? Or do you set them up on the main settings then start your CCM and manually input them or transfer them directly into CCM? Anyway I know I sound like a noob, but I just want to get rolling as quickly as possible.