Old 05-14-2014, 09:35 AM   #3525
jp18
MVP

jp18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Well, it's good the run game was stuffed as it should against Bama. The issue seems to be that their running game was overly dominant and your passing was non-existant. I imagine you have your team OVR pretty high, right?

Yeah, QB putting the ball on the money is my area to improve actually. I like to see those bad passes that turn into catches - and I think I've got it where I want now. Will keep updated when I get off work.

Yeah, those user sacks will come. The CPU QB's love their scrambles. I'm still playing with that aspect as well though - version 2 of these sliders should address, yet challenge, users for an overall different feel - and realistic stats - for gameplay's sake.

Just trying to validate the gameplay with the stats. Before, I had validated the gameplay for what it was - i.e. interaction, movement, etc - now I'm trying to get the stats more on point with what we see IRL. It doesn't seem like it's too far from reaching that either believe it or not. I am actually focusing on penalty sliders as well too in order to help the DB/WR interactions.

Thanks again, guys - I definitely am full on NCAA 14 mode. In other news, I'm working on my Oregon St. report and trying to get 2014-15 rosters into my 2nd season (simmed 1st) using the editor. It's been a fun time.
I believe my team is sitting around an 88 but I do edit my own rosters so I believe my offense is an 96 but my defense is a 77 which makes sense they basically just outscored everyone last year. Im really not having a problem with my passing being non existent I've found that if u can't get my run game going its tough to just drop back and wing it with a run blocking o-line. The only thing that might be a bit off is with my wrs getting little seperation but that is mainly against good to great defenses and I rarely just take a chance at throwing into a crowd. Against lesser teams I havent really had to throw the ball but coverage is tight but plays are there to be made I just need to get a little better at calling plays and sliding the line and max protecting so I can get the ball off.
Advertisements - Register to remove