View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 12:20 PM   #3
Paradingwolves
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Pretty upsetting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizioN
Out of all The Show games to come out over the years, I believe that we can all fairly agree the this year's version for the PS4 was the most anticipated one of them all. While the release brought forth a game that we all (or at least the majority of diehard fans) come to love. However, we all also know that the game is hampered by numerous glitches that need to be fixed to make it more polished.

It really is upsetting to see that nothing has been changed since launch. We had a small update that didn't change anything noticeable two weeks after launch, but otherwise nothing. I know patches can take time, but we're talking a month after release and still nothing has been fixed. Is there a way to get word from somebody with knowledge to give us answers as to what's taking them so long? It's beginning to become unacceptable and we deserve to have a game be updated on first priority, especially considering it being the first on the new console.
I don't know, maybe it's just me but I actually think this game is incredible. Easily the best sports sim around, there are a few annoying glitches like the casual outfielder throw, or the infielder running over a grounder but in the 40 games I've played these things have happened in maybe 5 games.

The only thing I find really annoying is the same sign wielding fan shown during the lineup introduction screen every damn game. Come up with some new material, sign boy!