View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 09:38 PM   #66
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Forever Blowing Bubbles: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose141
No problem at all, I actually really enjoy them, I think the higher pass speed is the big key.

I think if Carroll and Lacazette stay healthy then they will feature primarily in the BPL, with Ings getting a lot of run outs in cup and Europa games. Obviously, fatigue and injuries and things like that will play a role.

With Lacazette and all the injuries, I think it more just constitutes a formation switch to a 4-2-3-1 since we have plenty of midfielders with a lot of talent, I think that best suits the team to play Grenier behind a striker (Ings) and then let Jarvis and Ravel try to work some magic from out wide.
Awesome - if you haven't played them yet, I updated the last thread of my slider page as well - just finished some Fleetwood matches myself, love it.

You know I completely forgot your Europa games, that make sense - wow, testing that depth for sure.

I can surely appreciate a tactician like yourself using the formation to adjust - I honestly never get that far with games, especially not FIFA (I've been very hard on this series) - but might have to explore a bit more and also some CTT's.

Regarding the video update, I'll paste what I put on the comments on youtube:

Jarvis! Which one? Has to be the first one. That ball from Shaw - and the one time finish was so class. Carrol's roofer was a beautiful sight as well. Can't wait for the next update!