View Single Post
Old 06-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #267
alive95
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Try Intentional grounding penalty at 0

The reasoning I had for this was perhaps sacks were occurring too often because the computer Quarterback would rather take the sack than the penalty of grounding...when I took this slider to 0 something changed, I cant really describe it but the movements seem different and I'm no longer piling up 3-5 sacks a game with Justin Tuck...but..

nothing is fixed I feel because of way too many factors...issues with AI recognizing which players would benefit where, complex sliders, and being able to completely dominate on offense by just looking at the CPU corner coverage (if they are pressing your man should be on a straight out, if they are playing back your man should post or curl at some point. The success rate seems far too great... Matt McGloin shouldn't be looking like Peyton Manning and its the CPU lackluster defense even on All Madden. Also, is it confirmed that there are just random games where the CPU looks like a whole new beast and you will fumble, throw picks, and just get every cheap thing to happen to you so the CPU wins... seems rigged