Old 06-10-2014, 01:28 AM   #131
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
I love the way the tackling cone looks it's very simple and clean. I still think it's unnesscary and they would have been better suited making a clean come for the QB.

I love the player models. And love what I'm reading. But I read the same things last year.

I love real time celebrations and the hundreds they added. But this game really needs new animations. Until then it's going to continue to look like a nice paint job.

Personally I wish they would have went all in on revamping the entire wr/DB-passing engine. The passing engine hasn't been touched since ps2.

The graphics look promising but as far as gameplays goes in the reveal trailer it looked the same as far as the players giving up the edge.
The passing engine has changed some this year, DBs now will begin to react as the QB gets in throwing motion not just after a button is pushed. They brought in two Steeler DBs to teach them how DBs respond to QBs on pass plays. Rex Dickson goes into detail on the passing game improvements in the podcast. Also WRs and DBs now will react and stretch out or leap for overthrown balls, no more standing still as the ball goes over their heads, assuming the ball is in a realistic distance from the WR or DB.
Advertisements - Register to remove