View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 06:40 PM   #68
moose141
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Forever Blowing Bubbles: West Ham United Video Career Mode (FIFA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Awesome - if you haven't played them yet, I updated the last thread of my slider page as well - just finished some Fleetwood matches myself, love it.

You know I completely forgot your Europa games, that make sense - wow, testing that depth for sure.

I can surely appreciate a tactician like yourself using the formation to adjust - I honestly never get that far with games, especially not FIFA (I've been very hard on this series) - but might have to explore a bit more and also some CTT's.

Regarding the video update, I'll paste what I put on the comments on youtube:

Jarvis! Which one? Has to be the first one. That ball from Shaw - and the one time finish was so class. Carrol's roofer was a beautiful sight as well. Can't wait for the next update!
Regarding the tactics, yeah I think that is definitely something that I've really used this year much more than in the past, both in switching up formations and making my own tactics to use alongside them. Last year I would basically pick a formation and use one of the default tactics but now I've seen how helpful and fun it can be to mess around with them yourself until you get something that you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I prefer the 1st Jarvis goal. One time low driven shot across goal from a tight angle ftw!
Thanks for the votes guys! That one should definitely be the winner, it was my favorite as well. What a strike.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey