Old 06-11-2014, 05:50 PM   #81
strawberryshortcake
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15: Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Personally, I need the most updated football game, and I only play PS4 now. I like keeping my sports games as realistic as possible, so updated rosters and accurate schedules are a must.
That's definitely understandable considering there are roster updates for past sports game iterations. So would the assumption be correct that after the NFL season concludes, you would put Madden aside to collect dust considering no one really knows the following season's schedule and player rosters?

If in fact you did purchase Madden 25 for the PS4, how did you approach the offline franchise mode? Or are you simply an online gamer or a combination of both? Or do you simply play one game per week to mirror what happens during the NFL season? Do you trade in the previous version of Madden? Serious questions, just curious.

What happens when you get into year 5 or year 10 in your Madden franchise? How do you keep up with the "accuracies" because literally 1 year after you start your Madden franchise everything (schedule, rosters, etc.) is literally made up?

Simply put, how do you approach the off season for football video games?
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove